5. Why are you busy packing? - My train ... in two hours, so we'll leave the house in an hour.
a) is leaving c) leaves
b) will be leaving d) left
6. When was this building finished? - They say it ... by the end of last year.
a) had been finished c) will be finished
b) was finished d) finishes
7. I thought that I ... my key and was very glad when I found it.
a) lose c) had lost
b) lost d) was losing
8. What's the matter? You look upset. Last week I lost my scarf and now I just ... my gloves.
a) lost c) had lost
b) have lost d) lose
9.1 ... for this bank for five years already but I have decided to change my job.
a) am working c) have been working
b) has worked d) worked
10. Martin said that he ... the tickets the next day.
a) bought c) will buy
b) had bought d) would buy
11. The house opposite our college .,., that's why we are using the back entrance at present.
a) pulls down c) is being pulled down
b) is pulled down d) pulled down
12. You ... an umbrella when you left the house, didn't you?