a) don't know c) won't know
b) didn't d) knows
11. How ... at college? You didn't say much about it in your last letter.
a) do you get on c) will you get on
b) are you get on d) are you getting on
12. When you ... in this city again? - In a month.
a) arrive c) have you arrived
b) arrived d) will you arrive
13. Every time that I miss the bus, it means that I ... walk to work.
a) has to c) had to
b) have to d) could
14. Every time when I missed the bus, I ... to return home late.
a) must c) can
b) had d) may
15. That was great! It was ... meal you have ever cooked.
a) good c) best
b) better d) the best
16. This exhibition is ... interesting than the previous one.
a) little c) least
b) less d) the least
17. We saw ... good film last night. The film was about the love of a girl to her cat and dog.
a) a c) -
b)the d) an