15. Sarah is a very good pianist. She plays ... piano very well.
a) a c) the
16. We had five phone calls, but there were ... for you.
a) no c) either
b) none d) neither
17. I didn't have much time, but I ... visit a lot of places of interest in London.
a) can c) must
b) was able to d) had to
18. That's an easy question! ... knows the answer!
a) All c) Each
b) Everybody d) Every
19. The comic told silly jokes, but nobody laughed ... him.
a) on c) at
b) under d)about
20. We feel sorry ... Sam because he hasn't got any friends.
a) for c) with
b)about d) by
1. If I ... some fish, will you cook it for me?
a) will catch c) caught
b) catch d) am catching
2. She said that she ... her present flat. She tried to find